- 1 small Sugar Pumpkin * can substitute with butternut squash
- 3-4 tablespoons Boyajian Garlic Oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste (optional)
- Pre-Heat oven to 400F.
- Using a large metal spoon, scoop out the seeds and insides of the pumpkin. (Save the seeds for roasting)
- Using sharp knife, cut slices 1-inch thick.
- Mix garlic oil and seasonings in a small bowl
- Place pumpkin slices on a prepared baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush each side with the olive oil and spice mixture
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until slightly caramelized and edges are crispy.