- 1 lb. large shrimp, (we used U15) peeled, de-veined and patted dry.
- 1 Tablespoon Boyajian Garlic Oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Boyajian Wasabi Sesame Dipping Oil
- Pre-heat grill to medium high.
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl, add garlic oil, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly and rest for 5-10 minutes
- Spray grill with vegetable oil cooking spray and place shrimp directly on the grill. Cook for 3 -3 ½ minutes per side, until pink (don’t over- cook)
- Remove shrimp to a medium bowl, immediately drizzle on Wasabi Sesame Dipping Oil and mix until evenly coated
- Serve immediately
Great with a simple summer salad and jasmine rice!
- You can use frozen shrimp, thawed overnight in the refrigerator
- Be sure to shake Wasabi Sesame Oil bottle very well before using