Servings: 2 main or 4 side salads
- 4 cups arugula or other salad greens
- 3/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 small cucumber halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Boyajian Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
For the vinaigrette
Wisk extra virgin olive oil and Boyajian Fig Balsamic Vinegar together.
Add salt and black pepper. Set aside
For the Salad
Rinse all fruits and vegetables under cool running water before use.
Place arugula, cucumber, tomato and strawberries in a large bowl.
Add vinaigrette and toss gently until evenly distributed
Divide evenly onto serving plates and serve immediately