Servings: 2 main or 4 side salads
- 4 cups desired mixed salad greens
- 1/3 cup roasted chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola, or any blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Pears (Bartlett or Bosc), unpeeled and sliced into ¼ in slices
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Boyajian Maple Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
For the vinaigrette
In a small bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, Boyajian Maple Vinegar and mustard
Add salt and black pepper. Set aside
For the Salad
Toast the walnuts in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring often, about 4-5 minutes Set aside
In a large bowl, combine the greens, walnuts, cranberries and pears.
Before serving, drizzle ½ of the vinaigrette and gently toss until lightly coated,
Divide evenly onto serving plates, sprinkle cheese on top and more dressing if desired.
Serve immediately with your favorite crusty bread.