- 12 pita bread pockets (substitute using flat bread or lavash if desired)
- 1/2 cup Boyajian Garlic Oil plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut each pita bread in half and then into 8 pizza type triangles. Brush each triangle with garlic oil, red pepper flakes, and oregano mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy. Monitor closely.
Serve with your favorite hummus, drizzled with Boyajian Garlic Oil. Sprinkle with paprika (optional).