- 16 oz. Linguini or desired pasta
- 1/4 cup Boyajian Garlic Oil
- 12 oz. thinly sliced Portobello Mushrooms
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the directions (al dente). Drain.
In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms in Boyajian Garlic Oil over medium heat, stirring often until lightly browned, about 5-6 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, and remove from heat.
Add pasta, cheese and parsley to the skillet and toss completely.
Sprinkle with extra cheese and add more garlic oil if desired.