Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a Bundt pan.
In a large bowl:
Combine 2 cups of sugar and 1/2 cup of softened butter. Beat well.
- 3 eggs (well beaten)
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Boyajian Pure Lemon Oil
Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely on a rack and brush glaze evenly on top of the cake using a pastry brush
Lemon Glaze (Optional):
In a small bowl combine:
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 drop Boyajian Pure Lemon Oil