READY IN: 25min PREP TIME: 5min COOK TIME: 15-20min
- 6 cups (cut approx. 1 inch pieces) chopped kale, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons Boyajian Garlic Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix kale and Boyajian Garlic oil together in a large bowl. Coat kale thoroughly.
- Add salt, onion powder, and pepper to kale and toss until leaves are coated evenly.
- Transfer kale leaves (in batches) to air fryer basket, making sure they are placed in a single layer and evenly distributed.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) for 5 minutes.
- Shake Kale chips in air fryer basket to ensure the chips are cooked thoroughly.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer kale chips to a baking sheet to cool without touching each other (or else they will steam and not stay crisp).
- Sprinkle additional salt to taste.
- Repeat steps 3 to 8 with the remaining kale.
- Enjoy immediately or allow to cool. Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.